Ladies Self-Defense ClassName: Ladies Self-Defense ClassDate: April 11, 2019Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:WHY LEARN SELF DEFENSE?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Recognize and respond effectively to potentially dangerous situation.
- Build on existing strengths, inclinations, and abilities.
- Reduce the fear of being attacked.
- Increase self -confidence and self -esteem in a safe and friendly studio environment.
- Feel safer so you can explore and enjoy life more fully.
- Give yourself control and choices by feeling more empowered.
- What is SELF DEFENSE?
- What are the attack points?
- Basic Stances and Stability
- Basic Release Techniques
- Basic Strikes and Kicks
Luncheon Series presented by Park University held monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Venues vary - check calendar dates for specific information.
Coffee with the PACC held monthly on the 4th Friday of the month at the McCoy Meetin' House on the Park University campus.