Gateway Division Office
The Recruiting Intern is responsible for contributing to the overall recruiting efforts of the division office through personal initiatives and collaboration with our sales directors and other business partners.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Secure candidates for the Financial Advisor role
- Master an understanding of the financial advisor role, the ideal candidate, Mutual of Omaha’s offer and value proposition, as well as each step of the interview and selection process
- Define and execute creative recruiting methods, tactics and processes
- Develop relationships within the community, with local colleges, and centers of influence in an effort generate warm recruitment leads
- Maintain database of all recruiting activity and report weekly activity to management team
- Utilize Excel to maintain candidate profiles and accurate records of prospects to ensure efficiency of the selection process
What you’re good at:
- Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network and get energy from connecting with others. This is a people business.
- Celebrating successes and learning from failures. Tenacity, a determined mindset, and a thick skin is a vital combination. This is a competitive industry.
- Motivating yourself & others. As part of this high-performing, fast-paced team you must be both a self-starter and team player.
- Generating excitement and curiosity. We have an amazing opportunity to share with others. Your belief in the opportunity and enthusiasm is vital in creating interest from viable candidates and those that can refer candidates.
- Hourly compensation of $10.00 hour
- Bonuses based on weekly pipeline goal achievements and CSDs:
- You will be required to complete 20 candidate surveys each week.
- Your goal is to set 3 first interviews each week, that result in a held interview
- Achieving both the survey and held interview benchmarks will earn you an additional $25 weekly bonus.
- If a candidate that originated with you CSD’s, you will earn an additional $250 bonus.
Initial contact will be made by the recruiting intern. The sales director will screen the candidates and the candidate information will be entered into Salesforce by the sales director. The recruiting technician/recruiting manager will contact and schedule first interviews.