Teams are open to all paid members of the Parkville Area Chamber of Commerce. Your attendance is welcomed at any meeting and at all events. Please contact the Team Chair or Chamber office with any questions or suggestions.
The Parkville Area Chamber of Commerce advocates, promotes and protects business interests and the relationships of our members. Our members are community promoters, fully engaged and actively involved in the Parkville area. We serve our members by building business and community relationships through social events, networking opportunities, and community service.
To be a premier membership-based organization by delivering businesses opportunities that are aligned with business needs while providing leadership, commitment and community service.
Chair - Marc Evans, TeamLogic IT
(816) 673 3664
Team Connect Charter
Team Connect is a community connection resource. We strengthen business and community relationship by way of advancing connections.
Meeting dates and times:
- 2nd Friday of the month, 9:30 am, Platte Valley Bank, 8401 Hwy 45, Parkville, MO 64152
- 4th Friday of the month, 9:30 am,Chamber office, 8878 NW 63rd St, Ste 103, Parkville, MO 64152
Chair - Lee Robertson, Berkshire Hathaway
(816) 262 1057
Growth Team Charter
The heart of the PACC Growth Team is to create and execute strategies to increase our members and potential members participation, their influence in the community and the value of their membership personally and professionally through social events, networking opportunities, and community service.
Meeting date and time:
- 3rd Thursday of the month, 10 am, Chamber office, 8878 NW 63rd St, Ste 103, Parkville, MO 64152
Chair - Kelly Jones, Valdes & Moreno
(816) 221 6700
Team Educate Charter
Team Educate will bring resources and information to our members, prospective members, and the community through panel discussions, site visits, and business education events.
Meeting date and time:
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1 pm, Chamber Networking Lunch location, immediately following lunch.
As a membership-based organization, we encourage relationships among our members. In order to effectively build those relationships our purpose is to help you:
- “Connect” with people and information you need to help with your business.
- “Grow” your business in the direction you want.
- “Educate” you with many opportunities on how to make good business decisions.
Joining the Chamber is similar to joining any organization. The more you are involved and contribute, the more benefits you receive. To be connected, educated and grow your business, you need to be a part of a solution in helping others.