Eligibility, Selection and Guidelines for Making Nominations
The primary criteria to be considered include:
- Involved in business, community or public service in the Parkville area over an extended period of time.
- A proven commitment to doing business in the Parkville area.
- Dedication to business and the broader community.
- Demonstration of business leadership and sound business practices
- Has shown a clear commitment to the Parkville business community with an emphasis on volunteerism and leadership over an extended period of time.
- Doesn't have to be a current Chamber member.
Nominations are accepted by resume/application from the membership at large and selected by a special committee appointed by the Chamber President. Nominees include all previous nominated individuals.
Past Award Winners:
2008 - Debbie Hopkins
2009 - Deborah Butcher
2010 - Jim McCall
2011 - Marvin Ferguson
2012 - Tim Rice
2013 - Linda Arnold
2014 - Ed Bradley
2015 - Denise McPherson
2017 - Kevin Heaton
Winner will be announced January 26th, at the 2019 Chamber Gala.
Deadline for nominations is December 30, 2018
Click here for online form.